Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Don't Care

First off, that pillow fight last week was stooopid! Why would I want to associate myself with a bunch of unwashed 30 year olds hitting each other with filthy pillows. Uh, right, sure sounds like fun! NO WAY.

David found out the hard way how ridiculous it was. He went into the fight only to be bashed on his way back to the street. They should have napalmed the entire ridiculous scene!

On a brighter note, I am working on our first newsletter, so make sure to go to the newsletter page and sign up. I think it will be informative and fun to make the newsletters part of the overall Captain Humphreys content offering. Because here at The Captain Humphreys Project is all about content and the many ways to distribute it.

Well, gotta head to work now, where I learn the misery of life on a daily basis. Man, I can't wait to start building that boat...

http://www.captainhumphreys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home