Thursday, January 26, 2006

Welcome ROCKETBOOM Users!

Well, today is a wonderful day to be a sailing man! Web renowned VLOG ROCKETBOOM.COM has featured my website! That is correct, folks, captainhumphreys.com has been featured in today's rocketboom.com content. I want to welcome all our first timers!

First off I must say that although our site is funny THIS PROJECT IS FOR REAL. I intend to build my boat and actually sail it around the world. Many people think the site is a spoof, I assure you it is not

Also, the donation page and store are also real. In fact, they are the primary method we have of raising the funds needed to build the boat and sail it around the world. So click away generously... On behalf of my crew I wish you all a very Captain Humphreys Thursday!

http://www.captainhumphreys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home